La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk is a new centrally located Hostel situated near by the Old Town. The door of our hostel stretches a great view of old harbor of Gdansk, we offer good location, nice place, perfect service, clean rooms and a nice company.
We are placed in a central location in Gdansk just 300 m from the City Center and 80 m from the Hilton Gdansk.
This is a central location in Gdansk just 300 m from the City Center and 80 m from the Hilton Gdansk., We offer:
- Choice of fully renovated comfortable rooms with security lockers (electronic locks)
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free tea & coffee all day (except special price offers)
- Location in the heart of Gdansk, but in silent area
- Updated calendar of gigs, events and things to do - just ask us!
- Free internet access, Wi-Fi (except special price* offers)
- Big common room with DVD player and cable TV with massive sofa for chilling out
- Fully equipped Guest Kitchen
- Big fridge for all kind of drinks
- Linen included in price
- Towels - 5 PLN
- 24 hour Reception - no curfews or lockouts
- Credit cards accepted
- Laundry facilities (small charge)
- Hairdryer for hire- 5 PLN/h
Check In Time: 14:00
Check Out Time: 11:00
Early check-in/ or late check on request of the guest - is additionally paid
Hostel is located within close distance to the river (20m); Hilton Gdańsk (50 m) The Main Old Market Square (800m) .
There are many restaurants, pubs and coffee bars around us as well.
* SPECIAL PRICE - any price which is even or smaller than 35 PLN per person per day
Plese pay attention that special prices do not include services like:
- free coffe and tea
BUT linen (white bedclothes), and common computer usage with the internet access is assured.
What travellers think
Female staff is friendly & speaks good English. A middle aged male who seems to be the boss pretends not to speak English and keeps his eyes on the money: when I suggested due to the extreme heat of 39 degrees Celsius to provide an electric fan in the room I got only a grunted denial. When I arrived at 12:15 noon for checkout he made it very clear that I was not welcome if I did not pay an extra night and that I should leave inmediately scarsely alowing me time to gather my belonggings.
Fri 14 Aug 2015