Our hostel is located at number 4 Oleandry Street, not far from Błonia Park -about 1km from the City Centre. The Via Michelin map above shows where our hostel is situated from the old city centre.It's a short walk 10min Pilsudskiego Street to the Krakow main Market Squere., - The cheapest accommodation in the centre of Krakow!
- 300 beds
- bathrooms with hot and cold water, showers and washbasins on every floor
- a self-catering kitchen, equipped with gas cooker, kettles, refrigerator and so forth
- a chill-out room with TV
- two large luggage storage facilities
- cupboards for individual guests
- peace of mind; the hostel is protected by the SNS Security Agency
- free access to our WiFi Internet Hotspot for our guests.
What travellers think
Good hostel. Location is not bad, easy walk to city center, but not a whole to do right by the hostel other than the nice big park next door. Clean rooms. Clean bathrooms. Could be noisy after 10pm (stated quiet hours) and nobody tried to silence the noise.
Fri 03 Jul 2015
I highly recommend staying here - great value, comfortable, good location and of course, as all of Poland, very SAFE - through the Grace of God it will remain so - at least over my dead body it will, anyway, if that counts at all.
Mon 01 Jun 2015