Welcome to our hostel
HI Sacramento hostel is an elegant 1885 Victorian mansion in the heart of downtown Sacramento, within walking distance of the Old Sacramento historic district, the Sacramento River, museum and the State Capitol. Need to go further? Why not raft down the American River, take a day trip to Gold Rush towns and Lake Tahoe or cycle the oak-lined American River bikeway.
Accommodations are in shared, gender-specific or mixed dorm rooms, or in private rooms. Most rooms have shared bathrooms, but one private room with private bath is available.
Guest may choose to stay in:<br>
* Shared dorm rooms (8 to 10 beds per room)<br>
* Private single/double room<br>
* Private family room
* DSL Internet facilities and free WiFi<br>
* On-site laundry<br>
* On-site parking<br>
* Information desk<br>
* Baggage and bicycle storage<br>
* Secure lockers<br>
* 24-hour access for registered guests<br>
* Wheelchair accessibility<br>
* Group meeting space and/or accommodations available.
The hostel has a spacious self-service kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals. The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, and ample refrigerator/freezer space. Pots and pans, dishes, and utensils are also provided.
For dining, guests may opt for the light-filled dining room (complete with chandelier!), or the outdoor patio with fountain, umbrella tables, and barbecue.