La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk is a new centrally located Hostel which is situated near by the Old Town. The door of our hostel stretches a great view of old harbor of Gdansk. We offer good location, nice place, perfect service clean rooms and beds and a nice company.
We are in a central location in Gdansk just 300 m from the City Center and 80 m from the Hilton Gdansk., We offer:
- Choice of fully renovated comfortable rooms with security lockers (electronic locks)
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free tea & coffee all day (except special price offers)
- Location in the heart of Gdansk, but in silent area
- Updated calendar of gigs, events and things to do - just ask us!
- Free internet access, Wi-Fi (except special price* offers)
- Big common room with DVD player and cable TV with massive sofa for chilling out
- Fully equipped Guest Kitchen
- Big fridge for all kind of drinks
- Linen included in price
- Towels - 5 PLN
- 24 hour Reception - no curfews or lockouts
- Credit cards accepted
- Laundry facilities (small charge)
- Hairdryer for hire- 5 PLN/h
Check In Time: 14:00
Check Out Time: 11:00
Early check-in/ or late check on request of the guest - is additionally paid
Hostel is located within close distance to the river (20m); Hilton Gdańsk (50 m) The Main Old Market Square (800m) .
There are many restaurants, pubs and coffee bars around us as well.
* SPECIAL PRICE - any price which is even or smaller than 35 PLN per person per day
Plese pay attention that special prices do not include services like:
- free coffe and tea
BUT linen (white bedclothes), and common computer usage with the internet access is assured.
Making a reservation guests accept our regulations and reservation rules that are always up to date on our home page.
What travellers think
Nice hotel vera near the center .....breakfast was nothing special
Sat 15 Nov 2014
This was my third stay at this hostel....enough said. It's located right on the river (the old port) in the old town of Gdansk. There's no public transport in the city centre but from the hostel all the major sights are easily reached.
Thu 09 Oct 2014