La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk is a new centrally located Hostel which is situated near by the Old Town. The door of our hostel stretches a great view of old harbor of Gdansk. We offer good location, nice place, perfect service clean rooms and beds and a nice company.
We are in a central location in Gdansk just 300 m from the City Center and 80 m from the Hilton Gdansk., We offer:
- Choice of fully renovated comfortable rooms with security lockers (electronic locks)
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free tea & coffee all day (except special price offers)
- Location in the heart of Gdansk, but in silent area
- Updated calendar of gigs, events and things to do - just ask us!
- Free internet access, Wi-Fi (except special price* offers)
- Big common room with DVD player and cable TV with massive sofa for chilling out
- Fully equipped Guest Kitchen
- Big fridge for all kind of drinks
- Linen included in price
- Towels - 5 PLN
- 24 hour Reception - no curfews or lockouts
- Credit cards accepted
- Laundry facilities (small charge)
- Hairdryer for hire- 5 PLN/h
Check In Time: 14:00
Check Out Time: 11:00
Early check-in/ or late check on request of the guest - is additionally paid
Hostel is located within close distance to the river (20m); Hilton Gdańsk (50 m) The Main Old Market Square (800m) .
There are many restaurants, pubs and coffee bars around us as well.
* SPECIAL PRICE - any price which is even or smaller than 35 PLN per person per day
Plese pay attention that special prices do not include services like:
- free coffe and tea
BUT linen (white bedclothes), and common computer usage with the internet access is assured.
Making a reservation guests accept our regulations and reservation rules that are always up to date on our home page.
What travellers think
We were charged in our own currency with a poor exchange rate without being asked or told; we had to pay each night to keep our bikes inside; the price of a room varied by over100% depending on the busy- ness of the hostel with us ending up paying hotel rates for the noisiest night there. In addition, when it rained , the rain dripped noisily onto a tin flashing outside the window also disturbing sleep. Left with the impression of this being a money grabbing operation.
Tue 20 Oct 2015
pirateship to Westerplatte, Solidarinasc museum
Sat 11 Jul 2015
Groningen (Netherlands, direct flight)
Sat 11 Jul 2015