Sorry, this content is not currently available in the mobile view. Switch back to desktop view to access this page.
BoutiQuito Design Hostel
Jonas Guerrero 100 (y Rafael Leon Larrea, a 10 metros de la Gonzalez Suarez en la Bajada a Guapulo), Quito, Ecuador
BoutiQuito is a design hostel where we offer a high quality of service and design at an accessible and moderate cost.
Prices are non-member prices
Leisure & Fitness
- Common room
- Games room
- TV room
- Terrace / patio
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Food & Drink
- Self-catering kitchen
Facilities - Internet Access
Facilities - In-Hostel Services
- Car Parking at Hostel - Free
- Library / Book Swap
- Lockers Available - In Room
- Luggage Room - Available post check out
- Smoking Area
- Sports Equipment Storage
- Travel / Tour Desk
Open all year
From 07:00 to 15:00
From 19:00 to 02:00
From 07:00 to 02:00
Get in touch
- Guapulo Church and Park (500m to 1km)
- Historic Center (3 to 5km)
- La Mariscal Area (2 to 3km)
It was great to return to this hostel for a few more nights. It's a beautiful place to relax in with expansive views of the green hills and valleys. The staff are fabulous and so very helpful. I would highly recommend BoutiQuito Hostel.
Sat 26 Nov 2016
I love the atmosphere and stunning view! It's a tranquil place to stay away from the hustle of Quito. The staff are so very helpful! 5 Stars!
Sat 19 Nov 2016
Quiet place, nice view.
Sun 14 Aug 2016
LocationLocation Around the hostel
Around the hostel
- Cinema (2 to 3km)
- City Centre (5 to 10km)
- Cycle trails (3 to 5km)
- Gym (500m to 1km)
- Hiking / Walking trails (At or next to the hostel)
- Local market (1 to 2km)
- Mountainous Area (1 to 2km)
- Museums / Art Galleries (5 to 10km)
- National / State Park (More than 10km)
- Nightlife (Less than 500 m)
- Parks / Green Area (500m to 1km)
- Restaurants (Less than 500 m)
- Shopping area / Mall (3 to 5km)
- Supermarket / Food store (1 to 2km)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site (5 to 10km)
Getting to us
- A taxi in the day will cost you $25 ($30night) we are 1 hour away from the airport. Another option is to take AeroServicios from the new airport to the old airport ($8 per person) and then taking a Taxi to BoutiQuito ($4). We are located behind Hotel Quito.
- If you take the Ecovia (Av. 6 de Diciembre) get off at the Orellana station. From there either take a $1 taxi to BoutiQuito or walk up Orellana street until you reach a roundabout (12 de Octubre) from there take a left towards Hotel Quito. Pass the Hotel and then the first street to the right going down is where we will be located.
- Just ask the taxi driver to take you to Jonas Guerrero and Rafael Larrea (calle bajando a Guapulo atras del Hotel Quito)