Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads
- 1. Trusted reliable underwriters
- World Nomads is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- 2. Value for money with the cover you need
- World Nomads provides cover for what's important for travellers from over 140 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don't, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- 3. Flexibility when you need it most
- Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy indefinitely or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you're already travelling.
- 4. Cover for a range of adventure activities
- From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- 5. World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
- All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- 6. More than just great value travel insurance
- All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- 7. Commitment to exceptional customer service
- We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about what's covered and the 5 key parts of a World Nomads' travel insurance policy. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact World Nomads directly.
Leave a positive footprint
When you travel to far out places you often receive generous and gracious hospitality from local people, even when they don't have much themselves.
Footprints aggregates many small contributions from people all over the world fund specific community projects, helping people who struggle with basic needs for food, water, housing, health and safety.
Find out more about the Footprints Network and how you can help
WorldNomads.com True Claims
I was out mountain biking when a tree got in my way. On impact, the handle bars of my bike twisted, bluntly jutting into my ribs before I went flying. I was in a lot of pain but there was no external bruising. When I started having muscle spasms near my ribs, I went to a nearby hospital and I was told I had multiple fractures in my ribs.
Download a FREE language guide for your ipod or iphone to learn basic phrases in over 25 different languages.