Europe: Open! Competition Terms and ConditionsBy entering the “Europe: Open!” competition on hihostels.com, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Entry is open to all, with the exception of employees of the Hostelling International network.
- 2. The competition opens on Monday 14 May 2012 00.01 GMT and will close on Thursday 31 May 2012 at 23.59 GMT.
- 3. The competition is valid for all bookings made for future dates in 2012. To qualify for the prize draw bookings must be completed on hihostels.com during the dates in May which are citied above.
- 4. To qualify bookings to the following European countries will be entered into the prize draw: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England & Wales, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
- 5. As part of the prize, booking costs including any room type, product type and eMembership, if purchased, will be reimbursed. 200 GBP spending money will also be included.
- 6. The prize winner will be reimbursed via a payment method which is at the discretion of Hostelling International; Hostelling International cannot guarantee that payment will be made prior to the date of travel.
- 7. The competition is valid for individual bookings of up to 9 people and excludes group bookings.
- 8. Only one winner will be drawn.
- 9. The winner will be announced no later than Friday 8 June 2012 and contacted by email. The decision of Hostelling International is final and conclusive in all circumstances.
- 10. The winner agrees to Hostelling International using their name in any further promotion of the competition.