Youth hostel Trbovlje is located in the center of Trbovlje. We offer free parking, in vicinity there is also a bus station. Next to hotel there is a cultural center called Delavski Dom, which can be recognized by the beautiful mosaic, which presents a life of coal miners. Also Museum of Zasavje is also next to hotel, so a lot of sightseeing can be done by foot.
In the hotel we offer 2 apartments with shared kitchen, a dormitory and 3 double bedrooms. Each room has its own bathroom. We offer total 24 beds. All rooms are named after the regions mountains and are equipped with vibrant colors. The hotel also has a Cafeteria and multipurpose room, where many of the activities are organized in afternoon during the whole week. The entire facility has free wifi. In the hotel we also have a kitchen for hotel guests, where they can cook their own hot meals; there is also a small library and a number of interesting board games. Guests can also use the laundry room.
Near the hotel guests there are also many restaurants, shops, pharmacy, hairdresser, beauty salon, drugstore, post office and more.
- Cultural center Delavski Dom, where there is theater and cinema, famous mosaic on the building
- Museum of Zasavje with a permanent exhibition about coal mining industry
- The oldest house in Trbovlje
- Trip to two coal miners apartment, to see how did they live, trip to mining land and mine buildings, ethnological journey through the mining colonies
- View of industrial firms
- Hike to Kum, Mrzlica, Sv. Planina, Kal, Zasavska sveta gora
- Climbing the natural rocks
- Rafting on Sava
- View tourist farms
- Guided tour of the regions’ cities
- View of herbal gardens and gardening
- Trim the City park and recreational trail
- Panorama ride
- Fishing Boat
Monday to Thursday: 8:00am - 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday: 8:00am - 00:00pm
Sunday: we opened for large groups
3. january 2012 - 31.december 2012