Customer Rating Dubai - A– 32 Reviews –
|Friendliness of Staff:||63%|
|Efficiency of Service:||65%|
|about the deposit which was paied through this webside they didn't take it inconsideration upon settle the acomdation value and all the deposit ( 19$ ) after settle the fees has been losed in this webside |
|Better then many hotels!|
|breakfast is disappointing|
|friendly staff, safe and clean place, swimming pool, single/double available, not so bad as in older comments said, metro station Stadium only 200 m away, breakfast eatable - I have survived|
|Breakfast was disappointing. |
|Despite showing my National YHA membership card I was not given the 10% discount on room rates.
Surely, the discount a hostelling member is supposed to receive is not the "cut that HIHostel takes" for making the booking, as the Dubai youth hostel appears to believe.
I was, in effect, made to understand that what I pay on arrival is 90% because I have paid 10% to HiHostels at the time of booking.
Either the Dubai YHA, or I, need a clarification. |
|staff is very rud and uncoprative, even in giving information to guie about tranpotation to new comers|
|- The hostel's online booking website says that internet is available, but it turns out that internet has not been working, for a good while already.
- There is no local phone service.
- The (reception counter) staff are not very helpful in any aspects of questions that are typical for traveling visitors; we feel they're not willing to help finding out solutions for us.|
|Generally good and I would stay there again. Also close to Metro station. Breakfast was included. Three things that were not that great:
- No hot water both times I stayed.
- First time I arrived early and could not check in (check in is from 2.00 pm onwards) they offered to store my luggage at reception but for a fee. Next time there was no fee. Not sure if one of the staff had wanted to make a bit of extra cash the first time...
- YHA close to a mosque so loud wake-up calls, esp if you have a room facing the mosque. |
|Very close to train station which makes it easy to get to various parts of Dubai. Needs a communal kitchen. The place has some potential and they seem to be actively working to update everything so in a few months or a year it may be a much better hostel.|