|バス:||By bus, from anywhere in Rome, please go to "Rome Termini" bus stop (Piazza dei Cinquecento, Stazione di Roma Termini). Than follow the "Rail" section directions.
Just from our local train station ("Zagarolo") if you find a bus waiting, ask to the driver if the bus is good for Wiki hostel (idf the driver do not know us... tell hime you need to stop nearby "Eurospin" discount market of Zagarolo). The bus stop it is 150mt far from us, just down our hill ;)
|地下鉄:||From Metro Subway of Rome (all linees, all colors), please direct yourself to the Metro stop "Rome Termini". Than follow the "Rail" section directions.
|駐車場:||Free private outdoor parking at Wiki hostel available for all guests having cars, minibus (van), moto & bikes. Access for touristic bus (pulmann) it is not possible (they need to park at the city public parkings or at some private parking service).
|港:||Civitavecchia harbour it is pretty far from Rome downtwon and from Wiki too. In order to get to us please take a train from Civitavecchia to Roma train station. Than follow the "Rail" section directions.
|所在地:||Wiki Hostel is located in Zagarolo, a green and hilly area just nearby Rome downtown home of many people moving daily to downtown as students or workers thanks to the trains serving hourly connections to Rome. Our area (part of the famous "Castelli Romani") it is a beautiful area, green, rich of history and featured by a tradition of good wine and tasty food. The beautiful town of Zagarolo it is located just walking distance from Wiki hostel, food store it is just 1 minute from us, the romantic medieval historical centre is just 10 minutes by walking. Zagarolo offers several events (especially on summer). Saturday it is the day of the local flea market (dress & food for cheap;) And on Sunday do not miss the tasty and healty organic food farmer market. On first week-end of October never miss the incredible typical "Wine & Grape Festival" ;) Thanks to the train connections to Rome downtown and the proximity to main highways our location it is really a strategic gateway for Rome and for you travel between north and south of Italy.
|鉄道:||Our local train station it is "Zagarolo" (1.200 meters, less tha 1 mile from Wiki hostel). A free courtesy pick-up service (Wiki shuttle) available all days for all guests arriving to "Zagarolo" by train. The train it is the cheaper & faster connection between Rome downtown ("Rome Termini" train station 25/35 minutes) or Ciampino airport ("Ciampino stazione" train station 15/18 minutes) and Wiki hostel ("Zagarolo" train station). Dozens and dozens of trains connections all days, last train departure to Wiki from Rome Termini it is at 11.12 pm.
From "Rome Termini" (or "Ciampino") train station you can get to Wiki taking any train directed to "Cassino" or "Frosinone" :
1) Remember your stop it is "Zagarolo", last train to Wiki from “Rome Termini” it is at 11.12 pm (or 11.26 from “Ciampino” train station)
2) You can buy a single way ticket (2.30 Euro or less for children aged 4-11) in any ticket seller or newspaper seller of the train stations
3) Look for your gate (direction "Cassino" or "Frosinone") on the TVs or electronic displays located in the train stations
4) When in our local train station (Zagarolo) give a call to us & we will came to pick up you & your luggages for free ;)
If you do not have a mobile phone with you : you can call using the public phone located inside the train station (into the waiting room) in this case you just need a coin (10 or 20 cents of Euro) in order to call our phone number by local call : 06 9520 0054
Just on your arrival an just if you really habe problems to call us by your mobile and by the public phone : please ask for help to the newspaper seller or bars located in Zagarolo train station square, tell to the staff you are a Wiki guest and you need help to communicate with Wiki ("per favore potete chiamare per me l'ostello Wiki al numero 06.95200054"), they will try to help calling us ;)
For your travels between Wiki & Rome on next days : all-inclusive and un-limited special tickets (tourist passes called BIRG 1day 6 Euro; BTR 3days 16 Euro; CIRS 7days) available for free-stress un-limited travels on this train and all public transport of Rome downtwon (bus, tram & Metro included! :)
|空港:||Rome has 2 different airports, we suggest to get to Wiki hostel by public transport (train). Please note if you arrive after 9 pm a private transfer (shuttle service, extra payment needed) may be it is the best solution, so just if you arrive really late send an email to Wiki hostel in order to ask for this service. Here all the infos you need to get to us from Rome airports :
1) From FIUMICINO ("Leonardo da Vinci") airport : the main international airport it is located about 50 minutes North outside of Rome downtown so you have to go to "Rome Termini" train station first (the faster solution it is the train-shuttle “Leonardo Express”, about 15 Euro by person direclty from the airport indoor train station OR the slower but cheapest solution it is the bus-shuttle, about 4/8 Euro just out the airport sliding doors). Take a look on "Rail" section for more infos about how to get to Wiki hostel once you are in Rome Termini train station.
2) From CIAMPINO ("G. B. Pastine") airport : serving all the major low cost flight companies it is located 20min South outside of Rome downtown, in this case you can get to Wiki directly from Ciampino train station (it means you do NOT need to get to Rome Termini train station first). When you arrive go out the airport exit door, and just look for a ride to Ciampino train station. Ciampino train station it is about 5/10 minutes from Ciampino airport, but you can just reach the station by bus or taxi (no by walking). The bus stop just in front of the exit, it is the best and cheapest (about 1 Euro) solution, ask directly if the bus it is ok for Ciampino train station and buy directly from him your ticket. Check the bus timetable, if the waiting for the next bus it is too long you are forced to ask for a ride to the taxi driver, please note taxi they do not have to ask more than the due for a short same local area ride (till 10/15 Euro is ok, more it is not). Take a look on "Rail" section for more infos about how to get to Wiki hostel once you are in Ciampino train station. It not possible to go to Ciampino train station by walking.
Your luggages to Wiki hostel direclty from Rome Fiumicino or Ciampino Airports ? Yes you can do it ! Just visit our partner Bon-Bags, you can book this service for your scheduled arrival day & airport on-line by yourself : http://www.bon-bags.com