|Ônibus:||* Highway Bus: Shinjuku-Kusatsu 4 hours. 5,600yen (Round Trip)
* One way 3,200yen. Half for child. Reserved seats only. Toilet available. Buy ticket at JR Ticket & Reservation Office.
* Departure from Shinjyuku Sin-Minami-Guchi (New South Exit)
* Information: JR Bus Kantoh: 03-5379-0874 (Shinjuku), 0279-82-2028 (Naganohara)
|Localização:||YH Website (Japanese&English) ---> http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~kusatsu/
Transport&Map Page ---> http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~kusatsu/e_transp.htm /kusatu_sirane.html
|Estação de trem:||* BY TRAIN: Only 3.5 hours from Tokyo. JR+Bus=6,500yen (Round Trip)
* Ueno - (JR Takasaki line) - Takasaki - (Agatuma line) - Naganohara Kusatsuguchi - (JR Bus, 25min) - Kusatu Onsen BT (Final Bus Stop).
* YH is located 1.5km from BT. 20 minute's walk. 650yen by taxi.
* Discount Ticket Available! "Kusatsu Onsen Oufuku Waribiki Kippu (Round Trip Discount Ticket)". You can buy at JR Ticket & Reservation Office. 6,500yen from the Tokyo City including the bus ticket. Valid 6days. (excluding express ticket)